Saturday, November 1, 2008

Copic Class Saturday

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!! I wanted to post this evening and show you the cards we made in my Copic class today at Papertrix. I had another wonderful class today and I think everyone enjoyed themselves! Thanks to everyone who attended today!! We made 3 fun cards today along with learning the basics of Copic coloring and shading/blending. This first card uses the new Christmas Owls set by Hero Arts. We even pulled out the Cuttlebug to emboss the panels on our cards.

This next card uses the ADORABLE Teddy Bear from the Hanna Stamps "Vintage Toys" set - this is a GREAT image to practice Copic coloring on - lots of space on his adorable little body to color and shade! The background paper is from the Graphic 45 Playful Past line and we used the Martha Stewart Lace Doily punch for the decorative edges at the top of the card.

This last card uses the MFT "Going Places" set - this map is SO much fun to color and shade and the dresses on the MFT and Hanna images are perfect for practicing Copic coloring on. The background paper on this one is by My Mind's Eye. I tried to use nice clean layouts for our cards - I like the gals to leave with some card design and embellishment ideas as well as Copic knowledge.

Thanks again to the wonderful ladies to who attended my class today and an EXTRA BIG "thank you" to Cindy and Wayne - who own the BEST stamp store in Indiana - you guys are awesome and I love teaching at your store - thanks for a wonderful opportunity!

I hope you will all be stopping by my blog on Monday - the Hanna Stamps November release sneak peeks start on the design team blogs on Monday and I am busting at the seams to show them to you - you are gonna LOVE LOVE LOVE them and I get to introduce you to my new favorite Hanna on Monday too - hee hee....oh - and I got a little treat in the mail today that is gonna make for some extra fun on my blog next week ;) - have a wonderful weekend and I will see you bright and early on Monday!!

No comments: