Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lily & Milo are in the house!!

Just look at Lily & Milo - aren't they TOO precious!!?? This is one of the Lily & Milo clear stamps by Stampavie - it's called "First Love" - I was so excited when I heard that 7 kids College Fund was shipping them here in the U.S. - I had to get my hands on a couple of them! I swear I am going to go broke if these stamp companies don't stop making such adorable stamps - LOL!! Lily & Milo were colored with Copic Markers - I was hesitant at first to use them on this image - but am really pleased with the results! The background was done with 2 different Cuttlebug embossing folders - Swiss Dots and Hearts - I machine sewed at the seam in between the two. All the circles and scalloped circles are Nestibilities and the sentiment is a combination of stamps from a Studio G clear $1 stamp set and the new Stampendous "Freedom Cupcakes" set. Thanks so much for stopping by - have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Candace, I followed your link from SCS. I absol love this card! I just made a card using this same stamp. I have to say I'm very jealous of all the talented ladies online who use copics. I just don't have the budget... I'm trying to pick up one here & there though ;) BTW, I bought 10 of the Lily & Milo stamps! I just couldn't help it lol.