Wednesday, May 21, 2008

One Strawberries & Creme Frappuccino, 2 straws please...




My 3 year old just recently finished his first year of preschool - which means no more grocery trips on my own. I do our grocery shopping here at my local Meijer store and ours has a Starbucks in it and I normally treat myself to a drink while doing my shopping - well - I went to get my standard Tall Strawberries-n-Creme Frappuccino when I looked down and saw 2 beautiful blue eyes staring back at me - uh - wait - that'll be a Grande Strawberries-n-Creme Frappuccino - 2 straws please....oh well...he's cute - I'll share with him anytime...;)



I have recently started making samples for a local stamp store here in Indiana - it's a fabulous little store located in Nashville, Indiana - it's called Papertrix and you should definitely check it out if you are ever in the area. Well - last time I was in the store - the owner - the very sweet Cindy Hawrys - sent me home with a few stamp sets and asked me to make some designs for her store with them. One of the sets was this very cute Penny Black clear stamp set called "Fresh New Day" - I LOVE Penny Black and what a great deal for all those adorable Penny Black images! The set does not come with any sentiments - so I pulled out my trusty collection of $1 clear stamps from Michael's - yes - those fabulous little Studio G ones and went to work...here are the recipes for the cards in the pic above - click on the picture to see a larger image...



"Thinking of You" Chick
Stamps - Penny Black "Fresh New Day" clear set, Studio G sentiment
Paper - DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies Mat stack
Accessories - Copic Markers, Cricut machine for circles/scalloped circle, Paper Studio sticker gems, dotted ribbon from Michael's, Stickles Glitter Glue



"Happiness is You" Lamb
Stamps - Penny Black "Fresh New Day" clear set, Studio G sentiment
Paper - DCWV Glitter Mat stack
Accessories - Copic Markers, Cricut machine, Stickles Glitter Glue, Sewing Machine, dotted ribbon from Michael's

1 comment:

Shannon Tompkins said...

Cute cards. Loving your new blog.