Wednesday, June 5, 2013

We Can Fix It!


The main focus of my scrapbooking has been our trip to Disney World from 2011.  It's been a slow process but I'm plugging away at the album and have lots of layouts to share!  I have to get our 2011 album done before October of this year because we are heading back to Disney and then I'll really be drowning in Disney pictures - lol.  I figured I'd start with my most recent and probably one of my favorites - Handy Manny!  These pics are from a lunch with the Disney Junior gang at Hollywood Studios.  The background paper is from a stack from Hobby Lobby called "Boys and their Toys" and the little screw brads in the corners are from Hobby Lobby as well.  I used my son's Handy Manny tool set as a model to recreate all the tool characters.  Here they are...


 I used the tools from the Cricut Lite "Handy Man" cartridge as a base for the characters and layered the colors to match the characters.  The hammer, yellow screwdriver and wrench were cut at 5 inches.  The tape measure and pliers were cut at 2 1/2 inches.  The blue screwdriver and saw were cut at 4 inches.  I used circle punches in differing sizes to create the eyes and the mouths.

Thanks for stopping by!  I'm hoping that posting my layouts will inspire me to actually finish this album!!

No comments: