Wednesday, November 12, 2008

B is for Baby

I just LOVE this new "B is for Baby" set from Hanna Stamps - this image is SO sweet and I hadn't gotten a chance to use this one yet. I saw today's sketch challenge over on SCS and immediately thought if this image. I think it's the onesie in this image that I love the most - if I saw this onesie out and about - I would SO have to buy it for a baby gift - hee hee...I colored my image in brighter colors with my Copics - just something different. The marigold background was embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder and the little squares of paper are from a DCWV Summer Stack. I adhered little blue safety pins to my squares - I tried pinning them thru the paper - but the paper kept buckling and it just didn't look that good - not sure what I was doing wrong - so I decided to just glue dot them down instead. I believe they are from Hobby Lobby - I've had them for so long. Thanks so much for stopping by - hope you all are having a great week!!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Super cute card!!

Jennifer said...

Saw this over on the SCS site and it's adorable. Love the bright baby colors and the little safety pins...nice touch. TFS

Summerthyme Studio said...

What an AWESOME Card Woman!!!! Awesome