Wednesday, November 12, 2008

B is for Baby

I just LOVE this new "B is for Baby" set from Hanna Stamps - this image is SO sweet and I hadn't gotten a chance to use this one yet. I saw today's sketch challenge over on SCS and immediately thought if this image. I think it's the onesie in this image that I love the most - if I saw this onesie out and about - I would SO have to buy it for a baby gift - hee hee...I colored my image in brighter colors with my Copics - just something different. The marigold background was embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder and the little squares of paper are from a DCWV Summer Stack. I adhered little blue safety pins to my squares - I tried pinning them thru the paper - but the paper kept buckling and it just didn't look that good - not sure what I was doing wrong - so I decided to just glue dot them down instead. I believe they are from Hobby Lobby - I've had them for so long. Thanks so much for stopping by - hope you all are having a great week!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Saw this over on the SCS site and it's adorable. Love the bright baby colors and the little safety pins...nice touch. TFS

Vicki G said...

What an AWESOME Card Woman!!!! Awesome