Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Blogoversary!

Happy Thursday!! Anyone else ready for the weekend? :) I wanted to do one more card this week using the new MFT "Who's That E-Girl" set. The image worked perfectly for Cindy's MFT sketch challenge today - you can view the AWESOME sketch here - plus I've been dying to use this sentiment that came in the set to make a Blogoversary card - how fun, huh?? We can make Blogoversary cards for our blogger friends now!!! Hee hee...I used paper from my favorite My Mind's Eye stack that I got from Hobby Lobby on my card for the background and the little squares behind the image - I also used the same paper to paper piece the wallpaper on. I drew in my floorboards on my image using a Copic multiliner pen and a ruler and then colored the rest of my image in with my Copics.

If you're looking for some stamping to do this weekend - check out the ambassador challenges over on the MFT forum on SCS - you could win a set of MFT stamps just for playing! My challenge is Ambassador Challenge #1 - I challenged everyone to create a Christmas card using a NON-Christmas image and let me tell you - the creations that have been posted so far are AWESOME - SO much creativity!! I think challenges like this are fun because it really forces you to think outside the box and then you may even find that your stamps are more versatile than you think. ;) BIG BIG BIG thanks again to Jody, Kim and the entire MFT crew for making me a part of their release week - I had a blast - you guys are the BOMB!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this set and the sentiment!!

Jody Morrow said...

Another STUPENDOUS card! YOu really rock! Seriously!