Thursday, November 6, 2008

Feel Better Soon!

Looks like it must be "Yellow" day on my blog today - LOL!! I've got another sneak peek of the new "Get Well Hanna" set that will be released tonight at the end of the Hanna Stamps Release Party over on SCS. Isn't she sweet? I know she looks miserable - but you still can't help but fall in love with this sweet Hanna. I wanted to do her up with some bright, funky bedding so I paper pieced her blanket using brign, fun paper from the DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies stack. Not only do you get an adorable Hanna in this set - but you get loads of accessory stamps that are just awesome!! I've used 2 of them on my card - the little hot water bag on her forehead and the box of tissues on her bed. The sentiment comes in this set as well. It's really an adorable Get Well set - something that I don't have a lot of - so I know that I will be getting LOTS of use out of this one. Thanks so much for stopping by today - I hope to see you at the Hanna Stamps Release party tonight over on the Hanna Stamps forum on SCS - we always have an absolute blast - and there'll be more fun challenges, prizes and a lot of great chitchat - hope to see you there!!!

1 comment:

tyrymom29 said...

ohhh I love this one !!!!