Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hanna ROCKS!! **Hanna Sneak Peeks**

Hope you all are having a wonderful start to your weekend!! I've got some rockin' Hanna cards to share with you today - check out Rock Star Hanna - OMG - I LOVE her!!!!!!!!!! I stamped the main Hanna image from this new set along with the microphone image to create this scene of Hanna rockin' out - I colored the image in with Copics and I pieced her bling-y tank top on with a piece of red cardstock that I heat embossed with red embossing tinsel. The strip of patterned paper is from the DCWV Rock Star stack (of course) and the sentiment is from the previously released "Things Hanna Would Say" set and perfect for this wild Hanna!!

And here's another fun card I did with the accessory stamps in the set - the guitar pick image (which has been covered in Glossy Accents and cut out) and the music notes and treble clef images that were stamped on the pink part of the guitar are all from this new Hanna Rock Star set. I made the guitar card using my Cricut and Design Studio - for my fellow Cricut fans - the guitar is from the "Indie Art" cart and cut at 4 1/2 in. I strung some wire (20 gauge) on my guitar for the guitar strings. I used the same sentiment as the card above and added some ribbon to accent.

Rock Star Hanna - along with 2 other Hanna sets and 2 new Rileys - will be released after the release party on Monday night - the party is from 9-11 PM EST on the Hanna form at SCS - hope to see you there!! For more eye candy - check out the other Hanna design team blogs and the fabulous blogs of our March guest designers - Jennifer Buck and Silke K!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

4 comments:

{pam} said...

omg . . . the guitar card is totally ROCKIN'!!!

Tracey said...

Love these Candice! Awesome cards!

Vicki G said...

You Rock Woman!!!! Awesome!!!!


Vicki

scrappinfox said...

Waaay cool, Candice!