Tuesday, February 24, 2009

S-t-t-t-r-r-i-i-ke!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to their week!! I've been busy busy working on peeks for the upcoming Hanna release - Kristi has moved the Hanna releases to the first Monday of each month - so the March sets will be released this coming Monday - March 2nd - and sneak peeks will start this Friday - YAY!!! I can't wait to show you all the new fabulous sets! But first - I am still having fun with the sets from the February release. I thought I'd share this quick but fun bowling ball card I made this morning. I made the base of my card using my circle nesties - I chose the largest circle for my bowling ball. I then used a small circle punch to make the circles for the finger holes of the bowling ball. I wanted a glitter-y bowling ball - so I heat embossed my entire card front with red Ranger embossing tinsel - it is SO bling bling-y in real life!! Oh - and I should mention that the base of my card was cut in red cardstock to match the color of my embossing tinsel - just gives a nice even color. All images are from the Hanna Stamps Bowling set - colored in with Copics and accented with a hint of stickles. I LOVE the retro feel of this bowling set - which is why I wanted to give my images sort of a black and white feel. I can't wait until our next bowling birthday party - I know I'll be reaching for this set!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

7 comments:

Janet said...

oh i love it! i just ordered this set!! can't wait to play!!

{pam} said...

ooooooohhhh . . . so sparkly . . . totally love this card. how fun for a bowling party invite.

Jennifer said...

Awesome card...as always. LOVE the bling-y ball!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Candice this is adorable! Love the retro feel! xxD

Julia Aston said...

Love this card! what a fun sparkly design! so cle-vah!!!

Vicki G said...

SHUT UP!!! YOu are SO stinking Talented~~~~


Vicki

Unknown said...

I love this!