Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Daydreamin' with an MFT Blog Hop!!

Welcome to the BC Dzyns Blog Hop!! If you didn't hop over to my blog from Julie's blog - then hop back over to her blog and start from there - I'll still be here waiting for you!! If you are here from the very talented Julie's blog - then here's a little peek at the new BC Dzyns "Day Dreamer" set that is being released today by My Favorite Things. Isn't she B-E-A-Utiful??!! I colored my chica in with Copics and added some Cotton Candy stickles to her tank top to make it sparkly. I drew on her necklace with a Copic mulitiliner pen and then added a pink Hero Arts gemstone for the "pendant". The flower behind her was hand-stitched using a flower In Stich'z template by Bazzill - I just use regular embrodiery floss with mine. I added some more gemstones to the center of the flower as well. The strip of designer paper is by My Mind's Eye and I added just a hint of pink ribbon to it. The sentiment is from the new BC Dzyns set as well and very fitting for our pretty daydreamer. Thanks so much for stopping by - I hope you'll pop over to the MFT forum on SCS for all the What's Up Wednesday? fun today - chatting, challenges and another fabulous tutorial! The next stop on the blog hop is the amazing Maren - enjoy the rest of the hop - there may be a chance to win an MFTreat waiting for you at the end!! ;)

14 comments:

StampOwl said...

wonderful card Candice!!!!

Kerry J. said...

So cute Candice! Love the sparkly shirt and of course your stitching!

Janna said...

Love this Candice!!! Man you are talented!!! I love your coloring and the stitched flower is the perfect thouch!! Great job!

Smiles,
Janna

Maren said...

What fantastic stitching!!

Christina Fischer said...

This is fantastic!! Love that flower!

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

Very sweet card! I love this set.

Tink said...

Beautiful Card!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Ohhhh Candice, this is BEYOOOOOTIFUL!!!!

texasjodylynn said...

WOW! That is REALLY pretty! I love your coloring!

Cindy Haffner said...

She is lookin' soooooooooo good.

Julie said...

Fabulous card Candice! I love the stitched flower! Very Creative!

my5bratz said...

GORGEOUS card..love the bling and stitching!

Tracey said...

So pretty! Love the flower!

Kim said...

Wowsers Candice! She's beautiful!!