Thursday, December 11, 2008

Peppermint Cats

Happy Thursday!! I've been up and working on some Christmas cards this morning - my kiddos last week of school before winter break is next week - so I wanted to get my teacher cards finished up. I used today's MFT sketch to make this Christmas card - you can view Frances' beautiful sketch here. I used Stephanie Fizer's "Peppermint Cats" image for this card - I cut the image down with a circle nestie and then pieced the tails back on to look like they were hanging out of the circle. I drew in the lines for the fence at the bottom of the image using a mulitliner pen and then colored my entire image in with Copics. I added just a dab of Cotton Candy stickles to the stars to give them a little twinkle. The scallops at the bottom of the card were done with the Martha Stewart Lace Doily edge punch. The stars are brads by Making Memories - I accented them with some red Hero Arts gemstones. Thanks so much for stopping by - I hope to have some more Christmas cards to share with you later today!!

2 comments:

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh! What sweet sweet sweet kitties

Love your card!!!!

Tracey said...

Adorable card!