Monday, December 1, 2008

Let the Sneak Peeks Begin!!

Happy December everyone!! So did you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend? I hope so!! It was so crazy around here - between the actual Turkey Day and then 3 AM Black Friday shopping - it feels so good to be back into the swing of things again!! I've got LOTS and LOTS of fun things to share with you this week - both Hanna Stamps and My Favorite Things have SO many fun new sets that are releasing this week and I am as giddy as can be that I get to share all these fun new sets with you!! First up is a peek of the 2 new Rileys that will be released by Hanna Stamps this Thursday night, December 4th - after the release party over on SCS. I started my scene by stamping the 2 new Rileys - Van Riley and Trailer Riley - they fit perfectly together - a definite must have set!! I hand drew the road in after I stamped my Rileys and then used the cloud image from the Hanna Stamps Route 66 stamp set for the clouds in the sky. I then colored the entire scene in with my Copics. The patterned paper is from a DCWV Summer Stack that I bought at JoAnn's - I added some eyelets to the panels and then threaded some hemp twine thru them. The sentiment is from the Hanna Stamps "Things Riley Would Say" set. Be sure to check out the other Hanna Stamps Design Team's blogs - LOTS and LOTS of eye candy for you to look at!! ;) And don't forget about the release party on Thursday night from 9-11 PM EST over on the SCS Hanna Stamps forum - it's ALWAYS a blast - challenges, giveaways, and just lots of fun chatting!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I love your card and these new Rileys are fabulous!!

Sandra MacLean said...

Fabulous card Candice!! I love seeing what you create!

Vicki G said...

This is totally adorable..........OMG!! Love it!