Thursday, December 11, 2008

Make the Season Bright

Hee hee...told ya I'd be back with more Christmas cards ;) - LOL!! Check out Riley - he's got his trailer all decked out for the holidays!! I LOVE this new Trailer Riley image - it is SO much fun!! To get the lights on Riley's trailer - I masked off the windows, doors and Riley and then stamped the lights on with a clear Studio G Christmas lights stamp. I colored the image in with Copics and then cut it out so I could add it to my forest scene. I toor a strip of white paper for the snow under the trailer and the trees in the background are from the Martha Stewart Christmas Tree punch. I embossed my white panel behind my image with the Cuttlebug Snowflakes folder and then added a strip I punched with the Martha Stewart Zig Zag edge punch to the bottom of my card. I accented my card with three buttons threaded with hemp twine. The sentiment is from an old Hero Arts clear Christmas set. Thanks so much for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Chris said...

I LOVE it!!!! I have a fascination with RVs, travel trailers, etc. and I LOVE Riley. That is just the cutest card ever!!

Vicki G said...

OMG!!!!!! That is awesome

I'll have to email you a card I made a couple years ago with a Trailer...........give me back that piece of my brain.........lol!!!!

Tracey said...

Absolutely love this!! I think it is fantastic that you added the lights to the trailer!!

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG! I love this card. It is sooo stinking cute. I love everything on it!!!! Way to use that tree punch too.

Eulanda said...

I really love this card but really really like what you did with the lights. That is the coolest!!