Monday, August 4, 2008

For You...From Riley


Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to their week! This is a sweet little birthday card I made yesterday afternoon with Cake Riley - my oldest son has a birthday party today and he asked me to make him a special card for it because this little gal is his very best friend. :) She is such a sweet little girl and they have so much fun together - they are a lot alike! Andrew is my sensitive soul so it doesn't surprise me at all that his best friend is a little girl. Of course - they are only 6 years old - so when he told me the other day that they were in love and going to get married - I nearly fainted - I wasn't ready for that - LOL!! We decided on using a Riley for her birthday card because he is everyone's favorite little moose around here! ;) I colored in Riley with Copic Markers and added a little bit of Stickles to the layers of the cake. I used my biggest heart nestibilitie to cut the scalloped card. The paper is from the DCWV Summer Stack from JoAnn's. The flowers are Primas and the little jewels in the middle of them are by the Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: