Sunday, August 3, 2008

Now THIS is a Gumball Machine!!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend!! I spent some time this weekend getting some samples done for Papertrix - I picked up a couple of stamps while I was there last weekend teaching my class and Cindy (the owner) sent me home with some beautiful paper - so I have been having fun playing this weekend! :) I managed to get 3 samples done - I had wanted to get a few more done - but I ended up with a massive case of heartburn on Saturday night that is still bugging me this evening - ick!! It's been one of those days where I could have used a quarter to put in this gumball machine - check it out...
This is a stamp by Impression Obsession and I just fell in love with it when I saw it!! If days at the beach could be had by putting a quarter into a gumball machine - I'd be feeding that thing quarters all the time - LOL!! The image was colored in with Copic markers. The sentiment is from a clear set by Impression Obsession. The patterned paper is from the Die Cuts With a View Summer stack from JoAnn's.Here's a cute little doggie card I made with the Hanna Stamps "Large Breeds" set - don't you just want to take him home? I had a blast coloring him - he was colored in with Copic markers. The sentiment is from the "Things Hanna Would Say" set. The patterned paper is from the DCWV Pets Stack - I LOVE the paper in tihs stack!! I cut the scalloped circle card using my nestibilties. The dog bone clip is by Spare Parts from Hobby Lobby and the little paw print is a button.
And one more for the weekend - this was made with one of the My Favorite Things sets that Papertrix carries - this one is called "Going Places" - all images on the card are from this set - even the plane and the little banner. I masked the city skyline behind the gal and colored the images in with Copic markers. I used paper from a new line by Kaiser for this card - isn't is so pretty? I love the color combos in it - it's so rich! I even used some of the Kaiser paper to paper piece her dress. The polka dot button is actually a brad from Hobby Lobby.

All of the stamps that I used on these cards can be purchased at Papertrix in Nashville, IN as well as the Pets stack and the Kaiser designer paper. If you are in the area - you really must stop in! Also - Cindy can also special order stamps and is willing to ship stamps to you as well - contact information for the store is located on my side bar. Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments: