Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lily & Milo...I pick you

I love Lily and Milo!! I have two of these stamps and don't use them near enough - they are just too precious!! This is my card for the weekly sketch challenge over on SplitCoast Stampers - I could seriously become addicted to sketch challenges - they are a lot of fun!! They are great for getting design ideas and to help sort of freshen things up and break the monotony if you every get stuck in a layout rut - LOL!! The card sketch can be seen here...http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=370457 - I love this sketch - it's great for those bigger stamped images. For my card - I used paper by Kaiser - this is some more of that beautiful paper I got from Papertrix. Lily & Milo were colored in with Copics and I used a drop of Stickles on those little stars around them. The sentiment is from the "Things Hanna Would Say" set and was cut out using my heart nesties. The flowers are Primas and the jewel and ribbon in the centers are from Hobby Lobby. Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments: