Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pickin' Pumpkins

Now that my oldest is back in school - I am finally getting my behind out of bed early enough to get some stuff done - LOL!! One of the things I did this morning was a card for the weekly sketch challenge over on SplitCoast stampers - I love this challenge - I missed last week's so I was excited to be able to do this week's sketch challenge. You can view the sketch here - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=375103 - it's a fun sketch - I was particularly drawn to this one because I love putting my images onto circles! I used Pumpkin Riley for my card - I colored him in with Copics. The sentiment is from the "Things Hanna Would Say" set. I embossed the orange and brown background with the new Pumpkin Cuttlebug Embossing folder that I recently purchased - I am absolutely loving the new holiday folders!! The little pumpkin the corner is a button - I just cut the back off before I adhered it. Thanks so much for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Gabby said...

Super cute! Now why haven't I picked this Riley up??? I think I need to SOON! LOL! I hear ya bout back to school. I thought with my kids being on vaca I would accomplish more...NOPE! Now that they're all off...OH MAN I AM IN STAMPING HEAVEN! LOL! Here's to us! ;) LOL!