Friday, August 15, 2008

I've Gone Batty!

OK - well - not really - but somedays it sure feels like it - LOL!!! Happy Friday everyone - hope it's been a wonderful week for all of you! We've been getting adjusted to my oldest being back in school and being gone the whole day this year - it's been quite a change - but he's loving First Grade and I am slowly getting used to it too! ;)

This is my card for the Friday Hanna Stamps Challenge over on the Hanna Stamps forum on SCS - you should definitely come play today - Niki gave us a two part challenge this week - a Halloween Sketch Challenge! You can check out the challenge and Niki's sketch here -http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=373687 - I used Vampire Riley for my card - I colored him in with Copic markers. The bat that I used to stamp around Riley and then on the purple, green and orange cardstock strips behind him is from the Hanna Stamps Halloween mini-set. I did a little machine stitching on the background - but it is almost completely hidden behind my image - LOL!! The "Boo!" on the orange cardstock strip below Riley is also from the Halloween mini-set. Thanks so much for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Christine Riley said...

Love it! I love that Riley stamp, so cute! :)

Gabby said...

WELL HELLO HELLO MISS DESIGNER DIVA!!! Just to show you how much I love your blog...I have awarded you with a little sum-sum! When you have a chance...pick it up on my blog! ;) http://confessionsofastamper.blogspot.com/2008/08/awardfor-me-ty.html

Vicki G said...

How cute Candice!!!! This is lovely