Thursday, October 16, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Two cards in one day!? I know, right? Hee hee...I've gone challenge happy today - ever since yesterday's mishap - I feel quite accomplished today - LOL!! This is my card for today's MFT Sketch Challenge over on SCS - Frances created an awesome sketch - you can view the sketch here. I love this image from the MFT "Baby It's Cold Outside" sketch - I've been eyeing it since last year - so it's about time I got my hands on it! I colored my image in completely with Copics and added the falling snow with a white gel pen. I used the Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder on the pink strips and circle - I love making winter cards with pinks - I think it softens them up. The background paper is from the DCWV Christmas Glitter stack. The snowflakes in the upper right-hand corner are brads - I put a Hero Arts red gem sticker in the center of each one. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. Thanks so much for stopping by today - check back tomorrow - it's time for the weekly Hanna Stamps challenge - YAY!!! Have a great evening!!

1 comment:

Christine Riley said...

Candice, this is wonderful! I love the red, it really makes the image pop! Thanks so much for sharing!
Hugs, Christine