Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Just wanted to wish all my blogging friends a very Happy Halloween!! If you are looking for some stamping fun today - check out Amanda's challenge over on the Hanna Stamps forum at SCS - it's a really cool sketch challenge - check it out here. I don't have anything new to share with you today - but did stay up late last night getting my cards for my Copic class ready for tomorrow - so I'll post those tomorrow afternoon so you can see what we did. Also - be sure to stop back by my blog first thing Monday morning - the Hanna Stamps sneak peeks start on Monday and let me tell you - they are AWESOME!!!! I'll show you my all time new favorite Hanna on Monday morning - she is to die for!!! Hope you all have a wonderful and SAFE Halloween!!!!

1 comment:

Christine Riley said...

Happy Halloween to you too! :) I can't wait to see the Hanna sneak peeks :)
Hugs, Christine