Friday, October 17, 2008

Pick Your Poison ATC Set

TGIF!!! Hope everyone is having a good Friday! I have a cute little set of ATC's I made for the Hanna Stamps Friday Challenge over on SCS. I call this the "Pick Your Poison" ATC set - hee hee...I used various stamps from Hanna sets to make these - the wine and wine glass is from the "Kiss the Cook" set, the martini glass and olive are from the "Anthony" set and the 6 pak of beer is from the "Mikey" set. The background paper on the wine ATC is from a $1.99 Butcher's Block paper pad I got at Archiver's. The background paper on the martini ATC was handmade - I stamped the olives all over and then colored with Copics. The background paper on the beer ATC is from the DCWV Pet Stack. I did the words on the ATC's with a Doodlebug rub-on alphabet. I used brushed silver brads to accent the wine ATC and Hero Arts gem stickers for accents on the other two ATC's. This is only the second time I have made ATC's - but what a fun little project. Thanks so much for stopping by - I hope you'll pop on over to the Hanna Stamps forum on SCS and make ATC's with us today!!

2 comments:

Christine Riley said...

This is the cutest project, I just love it, so creative. TFS!
Hugs, Christine

DonnaMundinger said...

These are just adorable! Especially love the olive paper you stamped. I just participated in an ATC swap on the Cricut message board. They're so much fun to do.