Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More "Ghoul" Power & Copic Class News!

Hope you all have been having a wonderful week!! So I REALLY wanted to do a card for today's sketch challenge over on SCS - it's such a cool sketch - I had it all planned out - my image colored and everything - well - I went to cut my image out with one of my circle nestibilities and the edge of it slipped and caught the tip of my thumb and sliced it open!!! OUCH!!! (A little back story - according to my dear hubby - I am COMPLETELY and udderly accident prone - seriously - you should have seen his face when I came home with the Bind It All - hee hee...he knew I would lose a finger in that - and have almost had it happen twice. I have to promise him when I go to crops that I must come home with all appendages in tact - LOL!!!) So anywho - I cut my finger on my nestie and it bled terribly - ALL over my image and the cardstock I was using for the card and all over my Cuttlebug plates as well too - ick. So that's the story why I don't have a sketch challenge card for you today - trust me - you didn't want to see the carnage - hee hee...I promise I'll be more careful for tomorrow. It's also why I am sharing this little cutie card with you today - it's a card I made over the weekend for Papertrix. Cindy carries the Imaginesce Hallowhimsy line down at her store - so you can get this adorable little stamp and matching paper there. I wanted to spruce her up a bit since she doesn't really need to be colored in - I added a couple of Hero Arts rhinestone stickers to her eyes and a little knot of ribbon to her head - isn't she a cutie?? Speaking of Papertrix - I have some wonderful COPIC CLASS NEWS:

My beginner class on November 1st from 12-3 is full - HOWEVER - since I'll be down there already - Cindy and I have decided to add ANOTHER Beginner Copic class from 3-6 on November 1st - so if you are interested in taking my class - please contact Cindy at Papertrix - the number is on my sidebar. We always have LOTS of fun and I promise I don't bite - well - as long as you behave yourself - BWA HA HA!!! Totally kidding - hee hee...

No comments: