Thursday, October 23, 2008

She's a ROCKSTAR!

Is it Friday yet?? Almost - just one more day and we will have survived yet another week! LOL!! It's been a long week with sick little ones and now I seem to have come down with whatever they had - ick. Calvin is doing a bit better - his antibiotic seems to be helping his ear infection. I am actually surprised I have a card to share with you today - I spent most of the day running around town looking for Halloween costumes for my two - I guess that's what I get for waiting until the last minute, huh? Both my boys want to be police officers - sounds easy enough, right? WRONG!!! Hee hee...anywho - I have 2 police officer costumes - so we are all set.

This card is for today's MFT sketch challenge over on SCS - you can view Cindy's awesome sketch here. I just LOVE this "Hey Chica" set - she is just too fun to color and so totally hot!! I gave her that signature tattoo on her arm - because what's a rockstar without a tatoo, right? I colored her in with Copics and added a little pearl sticker for her earring. The background paper is from the DCWV Rockstar stack. I used the new Martha Stewart Arch Lattice edge punch for the decorative edge on the bottom of the card - this is a beautiful punch - I can tell I am gonna get a lot of use out of this one. Thanks so much for stopping by - I'll be back tomorrow with my card for the Friday Hanna Stamps challenge!

2 comments:

scrappinfox said...

Hi Candice,
Great card! Hope you feel better soon - take care of yourself!

Laura

Jana said...

I've been wanting that stamp!! What a great card! You rock!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!