Friday, June 13, 2008

Beer, Chips, Fishing and Golf...


the perfect Father's Day!! LOL!! Check out Riley - looks like he is definitely ready for some relaxing - he's fishing and he's got his beer and chips - and his golf tee and balls just in case Sophie let's him stay out a little longer! ;) This card was so much fun to make - it's for the Hanna Stamps Friday Challenge over on the Hanna Stamps forum at Splictcoast - Niki made an awesome sketch for this challenge - you should definitely pop over and play with us - here's the link...http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=355265

I used Fishing Riley for my card - he's one of my favorites - oh - who am I kidding? ALL the Rileys are my favorites - hee hee...all images were colored in with Copic Markers. Including those in my stamped background - I have a CRAZY obsession with using all those great little accessory stamps that come in the Hanna sets to make my own background paper - I can't stop myself really - it's just too much fun!! The potato chips and the beer stamps are from the "Mikey" set and the golf tee and ball are from the "Anthony" set. The striped and solid papers are from a My Mind's Eye stack from Hobby Lobby. I did a little machine stitching - threw on some ribbon and added a sentiment from the "Things Hanna Would Say" set. Thanks so much for stopping by!! Please do come back - I promise lots of surprises in the coming week - including a shot at some super blog candy...;) Have a great weekend!!

No comments: