Monday, June 2, 2008

Olive You - it's Sneak Peek time!!!

Meet Anthony!! He is from one of the 3 new Hanna Stamps sets being released this Friday - isn't he awesome!? This set is such a great masculine set! I even used the olive and martini glass stamps from the Anthony set to make the background - both Anthony and the background images were colored in with Copic Markers. The sentiment is computer generated and cut out with oval Nestibilities. I even made the little paper olive with my oval Nestibilities - I just cut 2 of the smallest oval out - one in burgundy and one in olive green - then I notched out the olive oval with a cirlcle punch - adhered the two ovals together - and VOILA! - you have an olive!! I used a real toothpick thru the center of the olive - I did make sure to use one that had more of a dull point on it - I wouldn't want anyone to get injured reading my card - LOL!! Thanks so much for stopping by - and be sure to swing by the Hanna Stamps release party on Thursday night over on the Hanna Stamps forum at Splitcoast Stampers - we are gonna have so much fun and you'll get to see some more sneak peeks of the new sets!!