Thursday, June 19, 2008

Chicago Fun and a PJ Party!!



"Hold on to your hats!" - hee hee - that's what I am calling this pics of my youngest son, Calvin - these pics were taken during our ride on the Seadog - the speedboat ride in Lake Michigan at Navy Pier here in Chicago. Hope everyone has been having a wonderful week!! Thanks to all of you who have left comments for my Blog Candy - there is still time to enter to win if you haven't done that yet - just check out my previous post! ;) We are winding down our few days of Chicago fun and I was browsing thru my pics this evening and thought I would share some...here are some pics at the Cloud Gate sculpture in Millenium Park...

Here are a couple from two of our favorite stores along Michigan Avenue - my oldest, Andrew became a Hershey factory worker for the day (Calvin was a little leery of the giant candy machine) and in case you couldn't tell - they are both BIG Lego Star Wars fans!!And one more - we went to the Field Museum today so that the boys could see Sue - the T.Rex - Andrew has become a big dinosaur fan ever since he studied them in Kindergarten...


It's been a great few days up here in Chi-Town - but all good things must come to an end - and I am gearing up to head home so I can be there in time for the Hanna Stamps PJ Party tomorrow night!!! I hope you will join us - it's gonna be SO much fun - challenges, prizes, and a big surprise from Kristi as well!! The "Stamping in Your Jammies" night starts tomorrow night - June 20th - at 7 PM EST over on the Hanna Stamps forum at SplitCoast Stampers - so grab your ink and slip into your most comfy PJ's and come join the fun!!!! Hope to see you there!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments: