Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Oh So Sassy!!

Who knew Hanna could be so sassy? LOL!! Here's a little gift set of Hanna cards with a matching box that I made with the brand new sentiments set from Hanna Stamps called "Just What I Meant to Say" - it's a set of wonderfully sassy and very funny sentiments!! As soon as I saw it - I knew I had to ink it up right away!! Here is a pic of the entire set... All stamps used were Hanna Stamps and colored in with Copic markers...here are a few close-ups of the set...the box was made using my Cricut - it's the matchbox from the Tags, Bags, etc. cartridge cut at 6 1/2 inches and the little slider on the box was created using the Cricut Design Studio software - the card in this first pic was made with "Tool Time Hanna" and the paper is from the Die Cuts with a View (DCWV) Summer stack...
The brown/pink card in this next pic was done using "Cafe Hanna" and the paper is from the DCWV Glitter Mat Stack - the other card was made using the "Sweet Celebrations" stamps set and the paper is from the DCWV Blossoms and Butterfly mat stack - both sentiments were from the new "Just What I Meant to Say" Hanna set...

The blue card in the last close-up pic was made using the "My Best Friend" Hanna set and paper was from the DCWV Summer stack - the other card was made using the "Domestic Goddess" set and paper from the DCWV Summer stack - both sentiments are also from the "Just What I Meant to Say" set...

The "Just What I Meant to Say" sentiment set is now available for purchase at www.hannastamps.com - thanks so much for stopping by - hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!

1 comment:

deb said...

AHHH!! These are wonderful!! I love each one!!
hugz