Saturday, June 21, 2008

Poo Happens!


Here's another one of the new Riley Moose stamps released by Hanna Stamps last night - isn't he SO cute?? I made this card for the Friday challenge over on the Hanna Stamps forum at Splitcoast Stampers. Here's a link to the challenge - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10252667#post10252667 - now I don't have a whole lot of Stampin' Up cardstock - so I had to fudge on the colors a little bit - but I think I am close!! ;) I used Baby Riley for my main image - I colored him in with Copic markers. I cut out his head and adhered it over the original image with pop dots to make him peek over the circle. The big safety pin was cut using my Cricut - it's from the New Arrival cartridge. I heat embossed the bottom part of the safety pin with silver embossing powder. The sentiment is from an Inkadinkado set from JoAnn's - it's called the "Little Tyke" set. The patterned paper is from the Die Cuts with a View Nursery Mat stack. All of the new Rileys are now available at http://www.hannastamps.com/ - thanks so much for stopping by!!

1 comment:

deb said...

How cute is he? I love it! The sentiment-PRICELESS!
hugz