Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Little Slice of Heaven...

So I have recently decided that my hubby must REALLY love me - LOL!!! Not only did he agree to let me have the guest bedroom for my scraproom - but he used money from his hard-earned bonus to have it completely re-modeled into this fabulous room! It's so wonderful having a supportive husband!! So here are some pics of my new studio - my husband laid the floor on his own - and then we hired a good friend of ours to do the rest of the work in the room. It's not 100% finished - I have window coverings on order and we have to have the track lighting installed - but it's up and running and I am LOVING having all this workspace!! If you have any questions about anything you see in my room - or are in the central Indiana area and would like the info of the contractor who did the work - please feel free to e-mail me.

This first picture is as you walk in the door of my studio - this is a custom built work island built just for this room - it's about 7 feet in length I believe with cabinets and drawers on both sides...


Here is a pic of the other side of the island...

Here is a pic of the inside of the main cabinet on the front of the island - it's a custom built paper shelf and it can slide it and out of the cabinet...it perfectly fits 12X12 paper and all those paper stacks too!

Here is a pic of the other side of the room - this is the desk area where I keep all my electronics - my laptop, Cricut, sewing machine. etc...

Here is a pic of the custom built stamp shelves - I think I will probably have to have more of these built in the future - LOL!!


And one more pic - just for fun - here are my big scissors hanging on the wall - I have had these forever - I found them at Hobby Lobby ages ago - so it was a big day when they finally got hung up!! :)

1 comment:

Shannon Tompkins said...

That is one fab room! I am so jealous.