Friday, September 5, 2008

Celebrate Fall

TGIF!!! I am so glad it's Friday - even with the short week - it's been pretty crazy around here! It's been lots of fun though - I have had a blast sharing all my Hanna cards with you this week!! :) I've got a fun card to share with you today using the new "Jump For Joy" Hanna Stamps set that was released after the party last night - isn't she just so adorable?? It's such a fun pose and lots of potential in this set for great Fall and Winter scenes!! This card is for the Friday Hanna Stamps challenge over on the Hanna members forum at SCS. Frances gave us a beautiful sketch to work with today - you should definitely check it out - here's the link...http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=379709. When I first saw this set - I imagined Hanna in an orange coat for some reason - not sure why - but I went with it - and I love the monochromatic look of the oranges on this card. I colored Hanna in with Copic markers and then cut her out to fit the oval on my card. I let her hang over the oval a bit so she looks like she is jumping out of it - LOL!! I embossed the light orange background with the Pumpkins Cuttlebug embossing folder. The scallops at the bottom were done with the Fiskars Threading Water punch. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and the flowers are Prima Sprites. The sentiment is from the Everday Sentiments set from Hanna Stamps.

Don't forget about the special one year anniversary promotion going on at www.hannastamps.com right now - for every $50 you spend - you'll have your name put in a drawing for a Copic Air Compressor or a $200 shopping spree!! Kristi also added a "Buy it all" option for those of you who want all the newly released sets - if you buy all 4 - you save 10% - plus it's just slightly over that $50 mark - so you could have your name put into the drawing for the compressor as well - what a deal!!

Thanks so much for stopping by - have a wonderful weekend!!!

5 comments:

Gabby said...

Gorgeous card girl!!! Hey chica...you may wanna hop by my blog...there's something there for you! ;) http://confessionsofastamper.blogspot.com/2008/09/awardfor-me-again-i-am-honored.html

Gabby

Gabby said...

OH OH OH...BTW...I hear clips of the new NKOTB album on iTunes...so far I have 2 fave songs. It doesn't compare to their OG stuff though...you know...Hangin' Tough! THEN it brought back these flashbacks and Tiffany & Debbie Gibson came to mind! Oh those flashbacks! LOL! SMOOCHIES!

Christine Riley said...

Absolutely adorable! I love that embossing folder too :)

Christine :)

Sandie said...

Fabulous card, the colors are perfect.

Vicki G said...

OMG! LOve it!

Vicki