Tuesday, September 9, 2008

One More Witchin' Chica...

So I showed my other MFT Hey Chica! card to my dear friend Jennifer this morning and we started talking about all the stamps we could use as tattoos on that sexy little arm of hers - well - Jennifer came up with the idea of using some of the little stamps from the new Halloween series of Studio G $1 stamps (this series found at JoAnn's) as tattoos on her arm. Well - she got that idea stuck in my head and it was bugging me until I finally stamped it - LOL!!! Thanks for the inspiration this afternoon, Jennifer!!! ;) I colored my Chica in with Copics again - I wanted her to have black hair - but opted to use darker gray Copics (C5 & C7) to color her hair so that her hair had more depth - basically I used gray to color her hair black. I got her all ready for Halloween with a spider tattoo and a bright orange shirt. The orange background was embossed with the Spiderweb Cuttlebug embossing folder. I stamped the little orange kisses all over the white background. The sentiment is from the MFT "Totally Witchin" set - which I just adore too. The ovals were cut using my oval nestibilities. The orange flowers are Primas and the little black brads in the middle are by Spare Parts - found at Hobby Lobby. Thanks so much for stopping by - I promise to use a different stamp tomorrow - hee hee...just had to get this idea out of my head onto paper - plus I have some Hanna ideas kickin' around in my head that I have been wanting to try as well!

1 comment:

Christine Riley said...

Love it! What a great idea for the tatoo :) TFS :)

Christine :)