Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hanna and her Cats

Isn't Hanna just so sweet with her cat?? I've got a couple of cute little sneak peeks for you today using the new Cats set by Hanna Stamps which will be released along with 3 other new sets this Friday, September 5th. This is a GREAT set for cat lovers! It has all kinds of cat images in it - along with a bird cage and some birds - it's just a really adorable set! The first card I have from this set was done using the main Hanna image in the set - Hanna and her cat were colored in with Copic markers - I used a white gel pen to do the white polka dots on her shirt. The sentiment is from the "Everyday Sentimets" set by Hanna Stamps - which is available now. Check out that adorable argyle ribbon - I thought it went perfectly with the new Argyle Cuttlebug embossing folder. I found the ribbon at Hobby Lobby. The flowers are Primas and the little paw prints are buttons that I found in the $1.99 bins at Archiver's. The scallops at the bottom of the pink embossed cardstock was done with the Fiskars Threading Water border punch. The second peek I have for you of this set was done using this adorable cat image - I stamped the cat first and then stamped his little bowl - isn't he adorable!? He looks like he is peeking at you with that "Feed Me" look in his eyes - LOL! - which is why I thought this Rusty Pickle sentiment would be perfect to pair with him! The background paper is from the DCWV Pets Stack and the scalloped heart card was done with my heart nesties. The flowers are Primas and those buttons are the same buttons as on my first card.

Don't forget about the One Year Anniversary promotion Kristi has going on in the store from now until Oct. 1st - for every $50 you spend - you will be entered into a drawing for either a Copic Air Compressor or a $200 shopping spree at www.hannastamps.com - how awesome is that!? Also - be sure to stop by our release party this Thursday night from 9-11 PM EST over on the Hanna Stamps forum at SCS - there's gonna be fun challenges, prizes, and chatting - see you there!!

1 comment:

Christine Riley said...

LOVE this card! Hubby and I have two kitten furbabies, this one looks just like one of ours. TFS! :)

Christine :)