Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Meet Me Under the Mooseltoe

I'm back!! Sorry for the lack of posts - my hubby and I got back from Tennessee on Sunday and I've been super busy getting caught up from being gone - this was the first chance I had to stamp since I got back! We had a wonderful time on our anniversary trip though and the kiddos had a fun weekend with Grandma too! I made a card for today's sketch challenge over on SCS - I figured it was a good way to get warmed up after a week away from stamping. You can see the sketch here. I used Riley carrying his Christmas tree for my card today - I masked him off and stamped the Haunted House from the My Favorite Things "Monster Squad" set behind him - I just colored to look more like Gingerbread House than a spooky house - LOL!! My image was colored in with Copics. I used the new Snow Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder on the red panels - what a cool folder!! The sentiment is from the "Things Riley Would Say" set. The snowflakes are brads - I put a little red gemstone sticker in the middle of each one for some extra bling. Thanks so much for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Christine Riley said...

Glad you had a nice trip. What a clever way to use that house from the MFT monster's set. So cute! Just love that Riley! :) Thanks so much for sharing.
Hugs, Christine

Eulanda said...

I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS!! I love the house and I love the great color job you did. Awwwesome!

Vicki G said...

OMG How cool is he.................SOOOOOOO cute!

cindy lachine said...

Very cute card, I love the colors!
This card really makes me smile!
Great job and thanks for sharing!
Cindy