Friday, September 12, 2008

It Moose Be Love

Yes - it really "moose" be love - my wonderful hubby and I are celebrating our 6th Anniversary this Sunday - September 14th. I knew I wanted to use this sweet Riley and Sophie stamp on his anniversary card - he LOVES Riley and well - Riley has become a big part of our lives in the past few months! :) So I was really excited when I saw Shannon's sketch for today's Hanna Stamps challenge - that square is perfect for this image - so I combined my challenge card with my anniversary card. You can see Shannon's awesome sketch here - I hope you will all come play along with us this week! I colored in the image with Copic markers - and added a little bit of Stickles to her flowers and dress. I stamped the champagne glasses in the background as well and then colored them in ever so slightly with Copics. The champagne glass stamp is from the Hanna Stamps "Sweet Celebrations" set. The sentiment is from the "Things Riley Would Say" set - a must have for all Riley lovers! The litle pearls are adhesive backed pearls from Hobby Lobby. The gray strip behind the image was embossed with the Birds and Swirls Cuttlebug folder. Thanks so much for stopping by and speaking of anniversaries - don't forget about the ongoing 1 Year Anniversary promotion at Hanna Stamps - now thru October 1st - for every $50 you spend - you will get your name put into that drawing for the Copic Air Compressor or $200 shopping spree - so be sure to check that out!!

2 comments:

Christine Riley said...

Too sweet! I love the background you created and Riley and Sophie are adorable! TFS! :)

Hugs,
Christine

Vicki G said...

Oh my god! This is SO cute!!!!!


Vicki