Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just Dropping You a Line...

Hope you are having a great start to your week!! I have been busy busy getting stuff all done before my hubby and I leave for a long anniversary weekend in Nashville, Tennessee. One of the things on my list this week is to finish my cards for a montly card swap I am in here locally. I get to meet a bunch of wonderful and talented ladies once a month for lunch and to swap cards. The stack of cards in the pic are the ones I will be taking with me for this month. I used Fishing Riley for my card - he was colored in with Copics and I cut him out with circle nesties. The sparkly fish on my red background were so fun to do - the fish and the sentiment are both from one of the Inkadinkado $1 stamp sets - I stamped the fish image all over the red background using Versamark ink - then I embossed them with red Embossing Tinsel - this stuff is SO cool - but SO messy!! The strip of fish hook paper is from the Die Cuts with a View Summer stack from this past summer. All cardstock used for this card is from Archiver's. Thanks so much for stopping by - I am gonna try to post one more creation tomorrow before we leave on Thursday - so I hope you'll check back in!!

4 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Love the cards! Have a great trip, Nashville is a fun place. We don't have a lot in the way of Stamp/Scrap stores though. :(

Charith said...

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary! Love your card, Riley is adorable and the fish background is wonderful!!

Vicki G said...

OMG!!! Sweet!!

Heather "Hev" said...

Oh how cute :)