Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ghouls Rule

Have I mentioned how much I love these Stampotique stamps by Daniel Torrente?? Hee hee...I think little miss "Gooseneck" here is my favorite!! This is my card I did for today's sketch challenge over on SCS - you can see the sketch here. This was a fun sketch - I dug thru my scrap from my Die Cuts with a View Glitter Halloween stack for the blocks of patterned paper on this card. The orange panel was embossed with the Spiderwebs Cuttlebug embossing folder. I colored the image in with Copic markers. The sentiment is from one of the new Studio G Halloween clear $1 stamp sets and was cut out with oval nestibilities. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and the bats are from the Hanna Stamps Halloween mini-set - just stamped and cut out. Thanks so much for stopping by - my hubby and I are going to be heading out of town for a nice long relaxing weekend tomorrow - so this will be my last post this week - be sure to stop in next week for some more fun creations!! Have a wonderful rest of your week and weekend!!

7 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

When I was with Vicki in Kingston (Canada, not Jamaica) I stamped off a few of the Stampotique images. I love this one. your card is way cute. I am off to SCS to find your card and comment. I used Hanna and Mikey's legs for todays challenge.

Anonymous said...

This is darling!!! As is everything on your blog!! You do beautiful work!!

Gabby said...

HI CANDICE!!! XD I love this Goosneck chick! MY DD has almost the complete collection (except for the REALLY creepy looking ones like the one sitting on a chair...*shivers*) and she loves them! We saw this on SCS and she made a card too using Goosneck and Moth Fab. I'll help her update her blog later in case you wanna drop by. I love her!

Kristi said...

Bwaaahaaa I LOVE this card...OK now I need that stamp too and that saying........

Christine Riley said...

Hi Candice,

I LOVE this, so cute! :) Also, you've been tagged! :) Feel free to stop by my blog for details if you're interested.

Hugs, Christine :)

Eulanda said...

I don't know what it is about this stamp and the OH JOY stamp but I am strangely attracted. So much so they're on their way. Well, I bought the OH JOY and Relaxin' stamp. I can't wait!!

Vicki G said...

SHUT UP!!!!!!! That is amazing!!!!