Monday, September 1, 2008

Kiss the Cook and a Special Promotion!

Happy Labor Day!! We are enjoying a nice long weekend here - very excited to have a day off school today! Can you believe it's the start of September already? And you know what the start of a new month means - new Hanna Stamps releases!! WOO HOO!! I have lots to share with you this week - I've been having a blast playing with the newest Hanna releases and I just know you are gonna love them too! ;) The first sneak peek I have for you today was made using the new Hanna Stamps "Kiss the Cook" set - isn't she a beauty!? I just love this set - lots of really neat accessory stamps in this set - this card was made entirely with stamps from this set! The red kisses on the background were done using the kiss mark image from the set - I stamped them all using Brilliance Rocket Red ink. The little food images are from this set as well - I colored them in with Copic markers, cut them out and then popped them up on pop dots around my Hanna image. The sentiment is from this set as well. The cardstock is from Archiver's and the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. The ovals were cut using my nesties.

Hanna Stamps will be releasing 4 new stamp sets this Friday, September 5th. I hope you will join us for the release party over on SCS on Thursday, September 4th from 9-11 PM EST - there's gonna be fun chatting, peeks and prizes!! Also - I hope you will help us celebrate Hanna Stamps one year anniversary!! Hanna Stamps will turn 1 on October 5th - so as a lead up to the big celebration - Kristi is offering a special promotion to celebrate the first annivercary - now thru Oct. 1st at midnight - for every $50 you spend at www.hannastamps.com - you will be entered into a drawing - for....are you ready for this?? You will be entered into a drawing for a Copic Air Compressor or a $200 Hanna Stamps shopping spree!!! WOWZA!! What a prize, huh!? Kristi rocks and she most definitely loves her customers for making her first year such a big success!

Thanks so much for stopping by - check back often this week as I have lots of great sneak peeks to share with you!!

2 comments:

Christine Riley said...

I LOVE this Candice! I can't wait until the Hanna release, this one is a must have. Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Vicki G said...

So cute. Think we might have been on the same creative brainwave this week..........lol