Monday, September 8, 2008

Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful...

And here's the inside - hee hee...

OMG - isn't she hot!? I LOVE this new "Hey Chica" set from a new line of stamps at My Favorite Things called BC Dzyns - it's a line of stamps from Kim's daugter Brianna and I have to say I can't wait to see what she comes out with next!! I got this set in the mail today and I could not wait to ink it up - she is so much fun to color!! I colored her in with Copics and added a little bling rhinestone for her earring. I gave her a tattoo on her arm - 'cause that arm is just screaming for some ink! ;) I used a little swirl stamp from one of those Studio G $1 sets from Michael's for her tattoo. The patterned paper is from the Die Cuts with a View Rock Star stack - my all-time favorite stack - and I think this stamp was made for this stack! The flowers are Primas and the little pink rhinestones are from Hobby Lobby.

I'm also very excited to share that I have been chosen to be one of the October ambassadors for My Favorite Things!! I was one of the runners-up in the MFT Guest Designer challenge over on SCS - so I get to be an Ambassador at the next release party - I get to host a challenge at the October release party - plus I get a mini-set of my choice and $10 in MFT "cash" - pretty cool, huh?? I was SO excited when I found out and very honored to be chosen as well - thanks to Kim, Michelle, and everyone at MFT for this wonderful opportunity!!

1 comment:

Vicki G said...

Omgosh Candice, she is great!!!! love love love your card


Vicki