Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Blog Award!

Check it out - the oh so sweet and incredibly talented Deb - gave me this blog award...




Check out all of Deb's wonderful creations on her site - IttyBitty InkSpots - here's the link..http://ittybittyinkspots.blogspot.com/ Now the rules state that I have to nominate 7 other blogs for this award - ohmigosh - I am not sure I could pick just 7 blogs to nominate - there is just SO much inspiration out there - so in the spirit of the award - I am gonna bend the rules a bit and nominate all of my fellow Hanna Stamp Design Team members!! The reason for this is that before I was a member of this extraordinary team - I was a Hanna Stamps customer who would stalk these ladies blogs like you wouldn't believe - counting down the days until their sneak peeks of the new releases - these ladies are not only inspirations - but enablers as well - LOL!! I am truly blessed to be part of this amazing team - I love working with all of them - big "MWAH's" to all of you!!

Oh - and I am going to go ahead and give an Honorary Blog Award to my dear friend - Jennifer - who does not have a blog - but should - she is an extraordinarily gifted and talented scrapbooker and cardmaker whose blog would most definitely be award-worthy!! ;)

Thanks for stopping by - and big thanks to Deb for the blog award!!

1 comment:

Bev Gerard said...

Well it's no wonder!!

YOU ROCK, Ms. Candice!

See you soon, soon, soon!!
~Tex