Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cocktails Anyone?

Do you want to win the fabulous "Lazy Day" set from Hanna Stamps?? Then pop on over to the Hanna Stamps forum over on SplitCoast Stampers and participate in the July Release Party challenge! One lucky participant will be chosen randomly to win the new Lazy Day release from Hanna Stamps! How awesome is that!? The challenge is that you must create a card or project with an outdoor or summer theme. Here is my card for the challenge...




I used the Lazy Day set on my card - the main Hanna image is from this set as well as the table and the tray of drinks. The sentiment is from one of the new $1 Inkadinkado sets. The patterned paper is from the Die Cuts with a View Summer Stack from JoAnn's - and it's what really inspired this card - I just love those fruit slices and the colors in it! I used a small piece of it for the background paper and then cut one of the lemon slices out of it to hang on the edge of my card. I embellished the lemon slice with a couple leaves and some crystal Stickles. Thanks so much for stopping by this week and sharing release week with me!! Hope you all have a safe and wonderful 4th of July!!

No comments: