Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Do the Hula with Hanna!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!! I have another sneak peek for you today of one of the new Hanna Stamps sets being released this Friday - it's Luau Hanna!! Look at that skirt - isn't she a total babe!? I wanted to show off the cute little piggie stamp that is included in the Luau mini-set as well - this is a really adorable little set!! Both Hanna and the pig were colored in with Copic markers. I used a white gel pen to do the polka dots on Hanna's bikini and I put a dot of Liquid Pearls in the flower in her hair. The sand underneath her was done using the little sand stamp from the Route 66 Hanna Stamps set and the blades of grass were done with Copic markers. The sentiment is from the "Just What I Meant to Say" set. The background paper is from the Die Cuts with a View Summer stack. I added some raffia to the card as well to give it a little Hawaiian touch - the raffia actually came from a Hula skirt from a Luau party we had at my sister's house last year - I just cut little strips off the skirt - lined them up in the center of the card front and then put some strips of paper on top of them and machine stitched across the paper and the raffia. Thanks so much for stopping by - don't forget about the Hanna Stamps release party this Thursday night from 9-11 PM EST - there will be fun challenges and prizes - you could win one of the new releases!! Hope to see you there!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

OH MAN you are shakin sister!!! LOVE these......

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh!1 She looks great!!!!!