Monday, July 28, 2008

Teach! Inspire! A Hanna sneak peek...

Happy release week everyone!! It's that time again - Hanna Stamps will be releasing four new stamp sets this Friday, August 1st - two regular sized sets and two mini-sets and they are just to die for!! Here is the first sneak peek I have for you - it's Teacher Hanna!! Isn't she beautiful?? I think I used just about every stamp in the set for this card - LOL!! All of the little images above her are from the set - I colored them, cut them out and then popped them up on pop dots above her. The sentiments are from this set as well. I colored all the images on this card in with Copic Markers. The background paper is from the Die Cuts with a View Grade School stack (I am in love with this stack!) and I used the Cuttlebug Numbers Embossing Folder to emboss the circles behind the image. Here's a close-up pic so you can see how I did all those images above her...
I just fell in love with this set when I saw it - when I was little - I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up and I used to drag my little brother all over the house forcing him to play school with me when we were little - LOL!! I was a pretty bossy little teacher too - but hey - I taught him how to read before he went into Kindergarten so he got something out of it too, right? Hee hee...those were the days, weren't they? I hope you enjoy all the Hanna Stamps sneak peeks this week - be sure to check the other Hanna Design Team members' blogs for more sneak peeks as well and I will have some more for you this week here as well. The release party is this Thursday night (July 31st) over on the Hanna Stamps Members Forum on Splitcoast Stampers - hope to "see" you there! Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a FUN card!! I love the colors and patterns you used. Teachers are certainly special people, aren't they? Thanks for sharing this with all of us. I can't wait to get that new set!! :-) -- Deedee

Virgo5 said...

Candice this is fantastic! What a super job you did with this! all the details & cutting...it turned out beautifully! I even love her pants! TFS, I can't wait to see more! Laurie

deb said...

Love the card!! I love how you used "it all"!! Great job!!
Looks like i might need this one!!
hugz