Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wish me luck!!

Hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend!! I wanted to pop in and post really quick and apologize for my lack of projects lately - between vacation and CHA - I haven't had a lot of time to stamp. Plus - I have been preparing all week for my first Copic class that I am teaching tomorrow at Papertrix - I am going to be teaching basic coloring and shading with Copics (with a few little tricks thrown in) and we will be creating 3 finished cards in the class - so I promise to come back tomorrow and post pics of the cards from my class and let you all know how it went. Please wish me luck though - I haven't taught a class since my days at Gymboree - and well - that was to toddlers and their parents - LOL!! I am a smidgen nervous - but excited too! Oh - and I'll have sneak peeks for the August Hanna Stamps releases starting on Monday - so check back for those too - it's gonna be an exciting release! Have a great weekend and I will be back tomorrow afternoon with pics from my class!! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

Any chance Papertrix has any Karen Foster Snap Stamps in stock? They were discontinued about a year ago, but I am on the hunt, especialy for the smaller sizes.

deb said...

Oh, I wish I lived closer!! I would so be there! Don't be nervous! You will do a terrific job!!
Can't wait to see what you do!!
hugz