Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Look out Captain Jack...

...it's Pirate Hanna!! Check her out - isn't she awesome!? I am not sure Captain Jack Sparrow would stand a chance against Pirate Hanna!!

This is a sneak peek of the new Pirate Hanna set being released by Hanna Stamps this Friday, August 1st. Hanna was colored in with Copic markers as were the brads in the center of the flowers - I altered my little silver brads with a Copic marker to match my card. The paper is from the Die Cuts With a View Old World stack and if you look closely on the red background - you can see I stamped the background with a French Script background stamp. I machine stitched a little path to the "x" at the top of the card - which I added some bling to with my Burgundy Stickles. The flowers are Primas and I used a Cat's Eye Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink Pad for the inked edges. Be sure to check out the other Hanna Stamps Design Team members' blogs for more awesome sneak peeks of the new Hanna releases and I hope to "see" everyone at the release party this Thursday night over on the Hanna Stamps Members Forum on SplitCoast from 9 - 11 PM EST. Thanks so much for stopping by - check back for more Hanna sneak peeks tomorrow!

2 comments:

deb said...

Ahoy Matey!! Isn't she just way cute! I love her! Great job! hmmm another one I need?!!!!
Stop by my blog, I have something for you! 2nd post!
hugz

Vicki G said...

Oh Yeah, I think she'd definitely break CJ's heart

Gorgeous!!!!

Vicki