Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Here Comes the Bride...

Isn't Bridal Hanna just beautiful?? I think she is one of the neatest Bride stamps I have ever seen! This is another one of the new Hanna Stamps sets being released this Friday, July 4th. The Bridal Hanna set includes her attendants as well - a flower girl and a bridesmaid - and they are both oh so cute - it's a perfect set for all those wedding card and project needs!

This card is one of those cards that is prettier in real life than in the picture - it's more sparkly in real life - I added drops of Stickles to her dress and earrings. I also did some decorative scoring with the Scor-Pal on the white background - but it's hard to see in the picture. Hanna was colored in with Copic Markers - I used the VERY cool tip that Marianne posted on her "I Like Markers" Copic Blog - http://www.ilikemarkers.blogspot.com/ - she did a great post on how to color in a "white" image - like a bride's dress - I used a Cool Shadow (BG10) Copic marker to go around the inside of her dress and veil and then went back over it with the colorless blender - I think it really makes the bride image pop! The sentiment is from an old clear Wordsworth stamp set that i have had forever - and the little charm is from Oriental Trading Company I believe (they were a RAK from a very dear friend). I did a little machine stitching around the image and some Cuttlebug embossing on the background - I used both the Swiss Dots and Paisley folders.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! And don't forget about the Hanna Stamps Release Party over on SCS this Thursday night - see you there!

3 comments:

Janette said...

Candice- this is so soft and pretty!

deb said...

She is so pretty! Have to get this one, daughter is getting married next summer!
hugz

Shannon Tompkins said...

That blog tip from I like markers was just in time for us. I noticed that I didn't color the top of Hanna's hair. I will have to go fix mine up.